Weighs the vehicle axles and calculates the total weight. Consisting of two WWS series portable pads and the touch screen weighing terminal with integrated printer. Wireless version.
CE approved according to Directive 2014/31/EU for verification of the axle weight.
- Weighing of the axle of a vehicle.
- Calculation of the total weight of the vehicle.
- Weighing with insertion of the preset tare.
- Calculation of the weight difference between two weighs.
- Database of 500 vehicles.
- Customizable texts.
- Printing and saving of the weighs on USB memory (optional).
Approved axle weighing
- The system is CE approved according to Directive 2014/31/EU (NAWI, static weighing) for verification of the axle weight.For use in approved applications, the use of leveling modules or burying of pads is recommended.
Weighs any type of vehicle
- WWS is the most cost-effective solution patented by Dini Argeo for weighing the axles of a vehicle.
Thanks to the low weight and ease of transport, in just a few minutes it is possible to create a weighing station to weigh any type of vehicle, regardless of the number of axles.
To optimize weighing precision, it is recommended to use leveling modules or bury the WWS pads.
Great versatility of use
- The axle weighing kit is ideal to:
– Weigh any type of vehicle regardless of the number of axles.
– Check the weight of the material transported by the vehicle and carry out simple checks on incoming/outgoing goods.
– Check the weight of each axle or of all the various sums of weights.
– Weigh for limited periods of time (harvests, crops, etc..) without the need for excavations or masonry work.
– Check for any vehicle overloads, avoiding penalties.
- The stationary weighing allows the vehicle to be weighed by adding up the weights of the individual axles.
As well as being the most cost-effective way to weigh, it avoids penalties due to axle overloading and is particularly suitable for those who need to change the weighing location frequently.
- The axle weighing kit consists of 2 WWS weighing pads, a product patented by Dini Argeo.
The loading surface is made of a special high-strength aluminum alloy, designed to be strong and light.
The IP68 protection against water and dust guarantees a long life of the pads even in case of bad weather.
Easy to move and position, thanks to the integrated wheels.
- The touch screen weight indicator simplifies the use of the scale and allows the entry of master data. With integrated printer or USB communication port for saving the weighs and transport case to protect the weight indicator even in the rain. 10h of autonomy, thanks to the rechargeable battery.
- Thanks to the wireless technology they are easy to position and it is possible to weigh without getting out of the vehicle.