- Two modes of operation: vacuum or pressure
- 29 inHg vacuum from shop air supply
- Lightweight design
- Built-in vacuum converter and pressure regulator
- Available as standard (UVC1000) or 19-inch wide, rack-mount version (UVC1010)
- Two test (output) fittings
UVC1000/1010 Vacuum Generator/Pressure Controller - Applications
- Hazardous environments
- Source for calibration of compound gauges
- Low-cost alternative to vacuum pump
- Need for precise vacuum or pressure control
Rugged, versatile, portable—the UVC1000 vacuum generator/pressure controller packs a lot of performance into one affordable instrument. Our 19-inch rack-mount UVC1010 is great for applications where portability is not as important.
Complete mechanical operation allows operators to utilize the UVC1000 pressure controller in areas that are off limits to vacuum pumps. This efficient pressure controller unit contains a built-in vacuum converter that works with existing shop air to power up to 29 inches of mercury vacuum. As a result, the UVC1000 pressure controller eliminates fumes and vibrations that are dangerous in nuclear power plants, oil refineries and other hazardous environments.
Regardless of the location, the UVC1000 vacuum generator and pressure controller is convenient for on-the-go operation. Its lightweight structure and compact design provide quick and convenient performance. This versatile unit can also be used to control and regulate positive pressure.
The UVC1000/UVC1010 is the ideal source for vacuum and pressure control in an endless number of applications and locations.