- Available in enclosure with carrying handles (UPC5200) or 19 inch wide rack-mountable version (UPC5210)
- Two sets of ranges to choose from: 10,000/5,000/2,000 psi and 5,000/2,500/1000 psi
- Three independent selectable ranges in each instrument
- ±0.05% F.S. accuracy of each independent selectable range
- Available with Light Emitting Diode (LED) or Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Pressure display resolution 0.02% F.S. typical for each range
- Different technicians can calibrate the same Device-Under-Test and get identical results
- Electronically controlled 10:1 intensifier system
- Easy to operate, training can be accomplished in 10 minutes
- Easy to carry; approximately 51 lb
- Adjustable overpressure protection above input pressure
- Precision pressure vernier control
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- 32 VDC excitation output
- Non-destructible, finger tip control micrometering valves for pressure control
- Automatic pushbutton calibration, microprocessor controlled and maintained
- Quick-disconnect fitting and hose included
- Pneumatic only; no hydraulics or distilled water messes
- External portable pressure cylinder included with UPC5200
- Calibration certificate included; traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology(NIST)
UPC5200/UPC5210 High Pressure Calibration Standard - Applications
- Any high-pressure, pneumatic-only application
- Initial test of high-pressure hydraulic systems
- Boiler feed pressure for power plants
Providing sophisticated performance in high-pressure applications, the durable UPC5200 high-pressure calibration standard is the most effective digital pressure calibration standard in its class.
The UPC5200 high-pressure calibration standard excels in applications presenting pressure levels up to 10,000 psi. Featuring automatic pushbutton calibration, this unit guarantees 0.05% accuracy in three switch-selectable ranges. The exclusive patented precision pressure Orion 3A vernier provides infinite control to obtain exact pressure readings, while a reliable overpressure regulator protects units under test from permanent damage.
The fully-pneumatic UPC5200 high-pressure digital calibration standard is powered by nitrogen and eliminates the mess and oil thermal equilibrium problems common to hand pump hydraulic systems. Clean operation makes this calibrator ideal for use in aerospace, food and beverage and general industry. The UPC5200 high-pressure calibration standard is easy to operate and training can be accomplished in as little as 10 minutes. Different technicians can calibrate the same transmitter and get identical results...every time.
For special high-pressure applications, the portable UPC5200 or 19-inch rack-mount UPC5210 provides the ultimate in dependable, high-precision performance.