- Available in self-contained enclosure with carrying handles (UPC5100) or 19 inch wide rack-mountable version (UPC5110)
- Five independent selectable ranges in each instrument ±0-28 inHg, ±0-387 inH2O, 0-2771 inH2O, ±0-96 kPa, 0-100 psi
- Available with Light Emitting Diode (LED) or Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Pressure/vacuum display resolution 0.02% F.S. typical for each range
- ±0.05% F.S. accuracy for each range
- State-of-the-art push button calibration—no analog potentiometers or adjustments required
- Different technicians can calibrate the same Device-Under-Test and get identical results
- Easy to operate, training can be accomplished in 10 minutes
- Lightweight - less than 35 pounds
- Adjustable overpressure protection
- Precision vernier control
- Self-contained nitrogen cylinder and vacuum converter provides 27 inHg (w/out external pump) to 100 psi
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- Quick-disconnect fitting and hose included
- Pneumatic only; no hydraulic fluid or distilled water messes
- Calibration certificate included; traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
UPC5100/UPC5110 Pressure Vacuum Calibration Standard - Applications
- Aircraft manufacturing, government laboratories, oil industry, electric power plants (nuclear and fossil), and general industry
- Pharmaceutical validation and calibration
- Bio-medical quality assurance
- Condenser vacuum
Designed for quick, convenient and accurate performance, the UPC5100 pressure vacuum calibration standard takes portability to a new level.
By incorporating self-contained pressure and vacuum sources, the UPC5100 digital pressure vacuum calibration standard eliminates the hassle and mess of hauling around extra hoses and pumps. Everything required for immediate operation is right at your fingertips. Weighing less than 35 pounds, the UPC5100 pressure vacuum calibration standard is easily transported for on-the-go operation.
Each UPC5100 pressure vacuum calibration standard is equipped with five switch-selectable measurement ranges for vacuum and low-pressure applications from 27 inches Hg vacuum to 100 psi. The patented precision Orion 2D vernier control allows the operator to rapidly secure the most accurate pressure value possible. Increased protection is provided by a self-relieving regulator that eliminates costly repairs due to inadvertent pressure overshooting. The UPC5100 pressure vacuum calibration standard is easy to operate and training can be accomplished in as little as 10 minutes. Different technicians can calibrate the same transmitter and get identical results...every time.
From aerospace, to health care, to general industry, the portable UPC5100 or 19 inch rack-mount UPC5110 provides everything you need for fast, accurate digital calibration regardless of where the job takes you.