Weighs the whole vehicle and calculates the weight of the axles. Consisting of 4 WWS series portable platforms and the touch screen weighing terminal with integrated printer. Cable version.
CE approved according to Directive 2014/31/EU (NAWI).
- Complete weighing of a vehicle.
- Weighing with insertion of the preset tare.
- Verification of the vehicle balance, with indication of the center of gravity and weight of each wheel.
- Database of 500 vehicles.
- Customizable texts.
- Printing and saving of the weighs on USB memory (optional).
The portable alternative to weighbridges
- WWS is the most cost-effective solution patented by Dini Argeo for weighing a vehicle.
Thanks to the low weight and ease of transport, in just a few minutes it is possible to create a weighing station for weighing 2-axle vehicles.
Compared to a traditional weighbridge, it does not require masonry work that can permanently occupy part of the yard space and is easily transportable.
Great versatility of use
- The vehicle weighing kit is ideal to:
– Weigh 2-axle vehicles and vans.
– Check the weight of the material transported by the vehicle and carry out simple checks on incoming/outgoing goods.
– Weigh for limited periods of time (harvests, crops, etc.) without the need for excavations or masonry work.
– Check for any vehicle overloads, avoiding penalties.
– Check the correct balancing of the vehicle.
- The vehicle weighing kit is composed of 4 WWS weighing pads, a product patented by Dini Argeo.
The loading surface is made of a special high-strength aluminum alloy, designed to be strong and light.
The IP68 protection against water and dust ensures a long life of the pads even in case of bad weather.
Easy to move and position, thanks to the integrated wheels.
- The touch screen weight indicator simplifies the use of the scale and allows the entry of master data. With integrated printer or USB communication port to save the weighs and transport case to protect the weight indicator even in the rain. 10h of autonomy, thanks to the rechargeable battery.
- The system is CE approved according to Directive 2014/31/EU (NAWI).
Transportable indicators, with transport case
| ||Code ||Description |
| ||3590ETKR-3 ||For analogue WWS (WWS…-y) only. Touch screen indicator in transport case with printer, AF08 software. Colour display. Available only in combination with Dini Argeo vehicle weighing systems (WWS, RWS, DTW, WBSA series). |