- Available in self-contained enclosure with carrying handles (PIN8000) or 19-inch wide, rack-mount version (PIN8010)
- Internal precision pressure intensifier generates up to 10 times input pressure
- Electronically controlled intensifier system
- Two output (test) ports, for connecting to Device-Under-Test as well as a precision calibration standard (works with all major brand pressure calibrators, digital gauges or indicators)
- Precision Condec REG1000 (regulator) to adjust input pressure
- Three gauges to monitor regulated pressure, accumulated pressure, and output pressure
- Patented micro-metering valves with vernier for precision (.0005 psi) for pressure adjustment and venting
- Quick-disconnect fittings and hoses supplied for input and output pressure
- Easy to operate, training can be accomplished in 10 minutes
- Different technicians can operate the system and get identical results
- Pneumatic only; no hydraulics or distilled water messes
PIN8000/8010 Pneumatic HI Source Pressure Intensifier - Applications
- High pressure supply, up to 10,000 psi, for test equipment
- Ideal for fluid-free high pressure calibration
- Works with all major manufacturer’s electronic pressure calibrators
Although, similar in design to the PIN7000, the PIN8000 pneumatic pressure intensifier features two output ports and our patented Orion 3A valve, with vernier for finger-tip adjustments. Do calibrations utilizing the PIN8000 or PIN8010 pneumatic pressure intensifier. Both the PIN8000 and PIN8010 (19-inch rack-mount) pressure intensifiers operate using any clean dry air or gaseous nitrogen.
Containing an automatic precision intensifying system, these models generate up to 10 times the input pressure. This easy-to-operate system provides fingertip control within the exclusive patented precision Orion 3A valve. By utilizing the soft-seal micro-metering valves for pressure adjustment and venting, in conjunction with the vernier, user gains finite control to obtain exact pressure readings.
By properly setting the included Condec REG 1000 regulator, units under test are protected from permanent damage due to overpressure. PIN8000 eliminates the inconvenience and physical stress of hand pumps. It has two output (test) ports for connecting to a measuring device and virtually any electronic calibrator. For added convenience, the removable cover allows PIN8000 to be positioned at different angles for easy operation in tight spaces.