- Internal precision pressure intensifier generates up to 10 times input pressure
- Electronically controlled intensifier system
- Precision regulator to adjust input pressure
- Three gauges to monitor regulated pressure, accumulated pressure, and output pressure
- Patented micro-metering valves for pressure adjustment and venting
- Quick-disconnect fittings and hoses supplied for input and output pressure
- Easy to operate, training can be accomplished in 10 minutes
- Available in self-contained enclosure with carrying handles (PIN7000) or 19-inch, rack-mount version (PIN7010)
PIN7000/PIN7010 Pneumatic Pressure Intensifier - Applications
- High pressure supply, up to 10,000 psi, for test equipment
- Ideal for fluid-free high pressure calibration
- Works with all major manufacturer’s electronic pressure calibrators
Pump up your system with the PIN7000 or PIN7010 pneumatic pressure intensifier. Both the PIN7000 and PIN7010 pneumatic pressure intensifier operate using any clean dry air or gaseous nitrogen. Containing an automatic precision intensifying system, these models generate up to 10 times the input pressure.
This easy-to-operate pressure intensifier system provides fingertip control with the exclusive micro-metering valve for pressure adjustment and venting. Monitoring has never been easier with three gauges that account for regulated pressure, accumulated pressure and output pressure. These units are completely equipped with quick-disconnect fittings and hoses for rapid input and output pressure.
These pressure intensifying systems were designed for custom use. The compact PIN7000 pressure intensifier incorporates a portable configuration for on-the-go operation. The rugged PIN7010 is a rack-mount model, ideal for frequent in-house use.