- System working pressure:
- Orion 2C, non-cased/cased versions: Up to 3,000 psi
- Orion 3A, non-cased version: Up to 10,000 psi
- Orion 3A, cased version: Up to 10,000 psi based on model
- Orion 2C: Aluminum body, Buna-N o-rings standard
- Orion 3A: Stainless steel body, Viton o-rings standard
- Precision patented vernier to precisely “dial in” a selected pressure
- Fingertip closed system pressure adjustment to better than 0.0005 psi
- Soft seat construction and adjustable stop; immune to over tightening
- Two low-torque, fine micro-metering valves with positive shut off
- Two test ports allow for multiple applications:
- Non-cased models (see below for optional seal plug)
- Cased models, number of test ports based on version
Orion 2COrion 3A Precision Pneumatic Controllers - Applications
- Gas applications
- Operation to 10,000 psi, based on model
- Test stands
- OEM pressure control applications
Ideal for use in testing environments, the Orion 2C and Orion 3A pneumatic pressure controllers provide unrivaled performance in a variety of industrial applications.
Both the 2C and 3A pneumatic pressure controllers utilize an exclusive precision vernier for exact “dial in” of pressure settings. These easy-to-use manifolds feature soft seat construction and an adjustable stop that resists over tightening. Fingertip adjustment provides ultra-fine measurement that eliminates overshoot. Two test ports on panel mountable units allow for multiple applications.
The Orion 2C pneumatic pressure controller offers up to 3000 psi and vacuum, while the all stainless steel Orion 3A pneumatic pressure controller controls up to 10,000 psi and vacuum. Cased models have a test port located on front as well as an input and vent port on back of unit. Some versions also have an additional test port on back of unit. Regardless of the environment, choose the industry-leading Orion pneumatic pressure controllers for high-quality, high-pressure control.
Using an adaptor assembly, to combine one of the cased models with a DUT, Hand-Held or Digital Gauge, will provide a means of attaining accurate readings and ultra-fine “dial in” of target value.