- Tension dynamometer with 6-digit, 1.00 in (25.4 mm) LCD display
- Two C alkaline batteries for capacities up to 10,000 lb (5,000 kg)
- Two D alkaline batteries for capacities 25,000 lb (12,500 kg) and above
- Crosby® top and bottom shackles
- Portable transport case
- Serial output cable
- Rugged remote control (control for Off, Zero, Tare and other functions)
- RF modem install for connectivity to MSI-8000, MSI-8000HD RF, MSI-8004HD RF remote display (100 ft line of sight) and TranSend
- Heavy capacity configurations (60 to 275 Ton)
- Audible alarm
- Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communications are available for specialty applications. (Contact MSI for application consultation)
Introducing New and Enhanced Performance Features
Dyna-Link 2 is lighter and more portable than its predecessor. It interfaces with industry-standard Crosby® shackles and a variety of accessories and options, including wireless connectivity with the MSI-8000 and 8000HD RF remote display. Long-range viewing is enhanced by a large six-digit, 1 inch (25.4 mm) LCD display with resolution settings up to 5,000 divisions and precision accuracy over a wide range of capacities.
Dyna-Link 2 is constructed of high-grade, aircraft-quality aluminum with an anodized finish and gasket sealing to ensure NEMA 4/IP65 rated environmental protection. Peak digital processing with low power consumption provides up to 300 hours of operation from standard common batteries during typical use. The optional MSI-8000 RF remote display provides full-function remote control of Dyna-Link 2 features up to distances of 100 feet (30m). An integrated serial port offers interface capabilities with data collection devices.