- Crane scale unit with six-digit, 1.6 in (40 mm), backlight LCD display
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA plug standard)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (5:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)
- NTEP Certified configuration
- D-cell battery option, provides up to 2,000 hours of operation
- Substitute bottom swivel hook with shackle
- Oversized top-lifting eye or shackle
- Oversized bottom hook
- Universal direct power supply; 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz /130-300 VDC
- Low headroom top adapter
- Audible setpoint alarm
- Custom top and bottom interfaces
- Crane scale cart
A Digital Crane Scale Built to Last
THE ALL-SEASON CRANE SCALE
The Port-A-Weigh Plus is world renowned for safe and reliable use in heavy-duty industrial crane scale applications. No other crane scale compares with the advanced features and benefits provided by the MSI-4300.
Port-A-Weigh Plus includes an extra large 1.6 inch (40mm) alphanumeric LCD display with adjustable backlighting providing user-friendly visibility from a distance in day or night conditions. Full digital calibration and self-diagnostic circuitry ensure simple and cost effective maintenance over a long and useful product life. All electronics are securely shock mounted in a robust NEMA Type 4/IP66 enclosure including dual O-ring sealing gaskets to ensure watertight integrity in washdown and marine applications.
The Port-A-Weigh Plus is the ideal crane scale for all heavy-duty applications in nearly any industrial environment.