- Fine micro-metering valve with positive shut off
- Adjustable stop, soft seat. No over tightening.
- Stainless steel
- Finger tip adjust—even at 10,000 psi
- Viton O-rings standard; other materials available by request
- Valve can be panel or bracket mounted
MPV-10K Micro-metering Precision Valve - Applications
- Gas and fluid applications
- High purity systems
- Medical and Bio-chemical gas analysis
- Natural gas systems
- Semi-conductor production
- Pollution analysis instrumentation
- Process plant instrumentation
- Solvent systems
- Mass spectroscopy
- Research laboratory sampling
- Oxygen service
- Machine cutting tools
Ultimate control is at your fingertips with the MPV-10K precision micro-metering valve.
The MPV-10K, a component of our pressure calibration standards, is also available as an independent, fine micro-metering valve with positive shut off. This exclusive device incorporates all stainless steel construction for long lasting performance.
The versatile MPV-10K combines sophisticated performance with easy-to-use features. Adjustable stop with soft seat prevents over-tightening. Each valve is customized with O-rings constructed from one of four materials for specific operation. Fingertip adjustment up to 10,000 psi provides high-accuracy metering in a variety of gas and fluid applications.
From process plant instrumentation to semi-conductor production, natural gas systems to oxygen service, the MPV-10K is the ideal choice for precision micro-metering.